Webinar | Detecting Bearing Vibrations With Model Based ESA
According to the survey of A. Bonnett and C. Yung, the most common cause of electric motor failure is bearing issues accounting for 51% of total failure.
⏳ September 8, 2022
🕒 9:00AM EST, 13:00PM GMT
You can access our webinar recording HERE.
Join us in the webinar to learn how model-based ESA uses the motor as a sensor to accurately measure the vibrations of bearings in the whole machine train, not just the motor. We will discuss how Artesis’ Model-Based Voltage and Current systems automatically detect existing and developing bearing faults up to 6-months in advance, without sensors on your machinery.
- Common problems in Bearings
- Fault effects on the equipment
- Learn how the motor becomes the sensor for the whole machine train
- Diagnostics and maintenance recommendations
- Preventing failures with Model-Based Voltage and Current Signature Analysis.
- Case Studies